Loudonville Rotary Club
Members of the Loudonville Rotary Club were brought up to speed on what’s new and what’s happening with Samaritan Regional Health System and Samaritan Hospital Foundation at their July 22nd meeting in Loudonville.
Bev Spreng, Development Director for Samaritan Hospital Foundation, and Steve Carroll, Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Samaritan Regional Health System, combined forces to present a comprehensive update covering a variety of topics including:
· the Birthing and Women’s Unit renovation/expansion project underway at Samaritan Hospital
· the SA2 collaborative outreach project sponsored by a grant from the Susan G. Komen of Northeast Ohio organization
· Available funding for the installation of the Lifenet STEMI Management System in the emergency vehicles in Ashland County. Funding was made available from the proceeds of the 24th Annual Charity Golf Classic sponsored by Samaritan Hospital Foundation.
· The Samaritans annual giving club – providing faithful, annual gifts which help to purchase needed equipment, helping to keep our hospital strong and SRHS growing and improving each year.
· QCare – minor injury and illness services
· Samaritan Professional Corporation
· Joint Replacement Services
· aims Occupational Health Services
· New technologies including Electronic Medical Records and Picture Archiving Communication System
Pictured: Bev Spreng, Steve Carroll and Bert MacQueen, 1st vice president of the Loudonville Rotary Club.« Back to General News Releases